Saving Our Youth is always looking for individuals who have a passion for our young people.
Below are our Board expectations. If you want to learn more about board service, please contact us.
1. Attend a minimum of 9 meetings per year. Meetings are held monthly.
2. Attend and participate in the process of at least one committee.
3. Attend and/or actively support all SOY fundraising activities.
4. Advocate for SOY in their personal communities and churches
5. Make an annual gift of operating support. We ask that our Board make SOY one of their giving priorities.
6. Perform activities or tasks outside of board meetings to help SOY achieve objectives/goals
7. Help to recruit new Board members
8. Attend the strategic planning meeting held annually.
9. Make a 2 year commitment for board service.